It has been quite a long time since we have seen Vijay Devarakonda on screen. He is stuck with LIGER in the direction of Puri Jagan as the film is just halfway through its shoot.
Fans of Vijay got super excited when the star hero signed a film with Sukumar. But now that Sukumar is busy with two parts of Pushpa, Vijay has no option but to wait.
So, the news is that he is busy reading scripts and wants to launch one or two films in the days to come. He wants to start a film right away so that time is not wasted waiting for Sukumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram