Vijay Devarakonda is a star who makes news all the time. His fashion brand, Rowdy Wear completed three years yesterday and Vijay thanked one and all for the support.
Now, the info from his sources is that Vijay has big plans with his brand and is planning to take it to Bollywood as well in the days to come.
Once he makes his debut in Hindi, Vijay has big plans for his business expansion. As of now, he wants to wrap up his new film LIGER that has been stuck in production for a long time now.
Articles that might interest you:
- A massive update from team Chiru153 on Chiranjeevi‘s birthday?
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film
- Divi gets a lead role in Soggade director’s new production
- Pay Rs 30.30 lks in 48 hrs: Madras High Court orders Dhanush