Vijay Devarakonda is a star who makes news all the time. His fashion brand, Rowdy Wear completed three years yesterday and Vijay thanked one and all for the support.
Now, the info from his sources is that Vijay has big plans with his brand and is planning to take it to Bollywood as well in the days to come.
Once he makes his debut in Hindi, Vijay has big plans for his business expansion. As of now, he wants to wrap up his new film LIGER that has been stuck in production for a long time now.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?
- Allu Arjun rejects a whiskey brand
- Viral Pic: Kajal Aggarwal turns into Kattappa
- Latest: Actor Vishal gets injured while shooting for Mark Antony