Post the success of Arjun Reddy, Vijaya Devarokonda has become a huge star in Tollywood. All his films are being eagerly awaited and Vijay has close to four films lined up in his kitty.
But the latest news that is going on all over the film circles is that Vijay will be working in the direction of Jai Lava Kusa director Bobby. Reports suggest that Bobby has narrated a line to Vijay to which the latter has given green signal to develop into a full-fledged script.
Though the official confirmation is not yet made from both the parties, this news is quite good and it would be very interesting to see how Bobby being a mass director handles Vijay who is a bundle of talent.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?