Dear Comrade has been in the news for many days now and finally, its shoot has been wrapped up. Things have been wrapped up at a slower pace than planned say the unit members.
Going into details, reports reveal that as soon as Vijay saw some of the rushes, he did not like certain scenes and ordered for re-shoots. Vijay is showing keen interest in the film and does not want any stone to be unturned.
So, all the pending shoot is completed now and a new release date is being awaited from the makers.
Rashmika is playing the female lead in this film which will come out in all the four south Indian languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3