It has been quite some time since we have seen Vijay Devarakonda on screen. He was shooting with Puri Jagan for LIGER but the film is seeing delays due to COVID.
So many films got back to shoot but LIGER did not go on floors due to several logistic issues in Mumbai as the film was being shot there.
This has created a lot of delays and is also not allowing Vijay to start his new films. The star hero is getting restless and wants to get back on sets ASAP. Let’s see when his film will go on floors again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kriti Sanon reacts to the latest relationship rumors
- SSMB28 shoot to happen in this interesting location?
- Buzz: Kangana to act in the sequel to a sensational horror film
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- Rumors about HIT 2; Adivi Sesh gives a witty reply
- Sara Ali Khan to romance Bollywood heartthrob?