It has been quite some time since we have seen Vijay Devarakonda on screen. He was shooting with Puri Jagan for LIGER but the film is seeing delays due to COVID.
So many films got back to shoot but LIGER did not go on floors due to several logistic issues in Mumbai as the film was being shot there.
This has created a lot of delays and is also not allowing Vijay to start his new films. The star hero is getting restless and wants to get back on sets ASAP. Let’s see when his film will go on floors again.
Articles that might interest you:
- I can proudly say that Varudu Kavalenu has come out superbly: Naga Shaurya
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team