It has been quite some time since we have seen Vijay Devarakonda on screen. He was shooting with Puri Jagan for LIGER but the film is seeing delays due to COVID.
So many films got back to shoot but LIGER did not go on floors due to several logistic issues in Mumbai as the film was being shot there.
This has created a lot of delays and is also not allowing Vijay to start his new films. The star hero is getting restless and wants to get back on sets ASAP. Let’s see when his film will go on floors again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Key update on Adipurush’s shoot
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual