LIGER is Vijay Devarakonda’s prestigious film as it marks his debut in Hindi cinema. The film is halfway through its shoot and has been halted now due to COVID 19.
The gossip in the film circles is that the film will have some bold scenes and will be shot aesthetically by Puri. Vijay is not new to all these scenes but this time as Ananya Pandey is the heroine, things are quite exciting.
The film is being produced by Puri connects and Karan Johar. It is a boxing drama with some high-octane intense action.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time locked for Allari Naresh’s teaser
- Balakrishna tests negative -To get back to shoot soon
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date
- OTT: Gripping trailer of Gone Game 2 is out now