LIGER is Vijay Devarakonda’s prestigious film as it marks his debut in Hindi cinema. The film is halfway through its shoot and has been halted now due to COVID 19.
The gossip in the film circles is that the film will have some bold scenes and will be shot aesthetically by Puri. Vijay is not new to all these scenes but this time as Ananya Pandey is the heroine, things are quite exciting.
The film is being produced by Puri connects and Karan Johar. It is a boxing drama with some high-octane intense action.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record