Vijay Devarakonda is a popular star and has done his bit to make efforts to help the people during this crunch time of Coronavirus. He started the Middle-Class Fund and helped many through it.
Now that the lives are getting back normal, he has stopped the funding. The news is that Vijay has helped close to 17,723 families through his fund who collected close to 1.7 crores.
This is a solid gesture from a young hero who has been receiving criticism from various corners for his deeds. But the prayers that he gets from those who got help from him itself keeps him safe and takes his popularity to another level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?