Vijay Devarakonda and his fans share a very good relationship with each other. The star hero addresses them as Rowdies and also gives them good suggestions most of the time.
Today, he took to Twitter to give an important message to his fans. In his tweet, Vijay requested his fans not to indulge in online abuse and only give positivity to all who give hatred.
Vijay is busy with the release of his latest film NOTA which is hitting the screens this Friday.
As we grow in numbers, it's time we set our own rules. We are young and can make this change – You and Me. pic.twitter.com/vxlOEaoS4l
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) October 3, 2018
- Sundeep Kishan opens up about how he dealt with failures
- Talented young comedian turns villain on Tamil debut
- Janhvi Kapoor to get Norwegian honor
- Acclaimed actor turns TV host
- Sye Raa will be beyond everyone’s imagination: Nagababu