It looks like Vijay Deverakonda’s next with director Puri Jagannadh isn’t just any project. We have learned that the project is none other than the film which Puri had narrated to NTR in the past.
Apparently, Vijay’s character will be seen with a stutter in this flick. Interestingly, Vijay will also be seen as a martial artist in the film.
Vijay is apparently going to undergo a massive physical makeover for the film not just physically but even with regard to his style quotient.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent runtime locked for Prithviraj’s Kaduva
- Star hero to lock horns with Shah Rukh Khan in Jawan?
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir