Vijay Devarakonda is a bit tense these days as his last film NOTA bombed at the box office and his new film Taxiwala got leaked online depressing the entire unit.
He is very upset with the so-called piracy websites who are showcasing these leaked movies. Speaking in an interview today, Vijay said that how certain adult sites are banned in India, the piracy sites should also to be banned for the good of the industry.
Vijay’s last film Geeta Govindam was also leaked online but became a solid hit. Will the same sentiment repeat for this one as well, we need to wait and see. Taxiwaala is up for a release this Saturday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh