Vijay Devarakonda is a bit tense these days as his last film NOTA bombed at the box office and his new film Taxiwala got leaked online depressing the entire unit.
He is very upset with the so-called piracy websites who are showcasing these leaked movies. Speaking in an interview today, Vijay said that how certain adult sites are banned in India, the piracy sites should also to be banned for the good of the industry.
Vijay’s last film Geeta Govindam was also leaked online but became a solid hit. Will the same sentiment repeat for this one as well, we need to wait and see. Taxiwaala is up for a release this Saturday.
- Sharwanand opens up about Sai Pallavi’s domination
- Another popular actress to get married soon?
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat