It is a known fact that Vijay Devarakonda owns a clothing line called Rowdy which is very famous for the younger generation. Very often, Vijay Devarakonda sends some goodies to his friends in the industry and once again he has done the same.
This time, he has sent some specially designed garments for none other than stylish star Allu Arjun who happily posted on social media. Bunny also wrote that he will be wearing these clothes during the celebrations of his new film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo which will release tomorrow.
On the other hand, Vijay is also busy with the promotions of his latest film World Famous Lover which will be out on the 14th of this month.
THANK YOU VERY
MUCH MY DEAR BROTHER VIJAY @TheDeverakonda . VERY SWEET GESTURE. AS PROMISED U SENT ME CLOTHES . YOU WILL BE SEEING ME WITH IT DURING #AVPL CELEBRATIONS #ROWDY #Manofwords pic.twitter.com/lY7BWGDzuE
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) January 11, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Bheemla Nayak: Daniel Sekhar glimpse announcement on the way
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?