Vijay Devarakonda has wrapped up his shooting part for the upcoming movie World Famous Lover which is being directed by Kranthi Madhav.
The film is in its post-production mode but the release date is not yet finalized. The makers were looking at a December end release but as the year-end was packed with the release, they opted out.
After that, they planned at a February release but now, Nithin and Naga Chaitanya’s film is also coming at that time. So, Vijay and his team are confused with the release dates and in serious discussions about the release.
Very soon, they will come to a final decision and announce the release date. K S Rama Rao produces this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun