Vijay Devarakonda has wrapped up his shooting part for the upcoming movie World Famous Lover which is being directed by Kranthi Madhav.
The film is in its post-production mode but the release date is not yet finalized. The makers were looking at a December end release but as the year-end was packed with the release, they opted out.
After that, they planned at a February release but now, Nithin and Naga Chaitanya’s film is also coming at that time. So, Vijay and his team are confused with the release dates and in serious discussions about the release.
Very soon, they will come to a final decision and announce the release date. K S Rama Rao produces this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act