Tollywood heartthrob Vijay Deverakonda and Bollywood starlet Ananya Panday are all set to resume shooting together for their upcoming pan-India film, Liger. Touted as an intense sports drama based on mixed martial arts, Liger is being directed by Puri Jagannadh.
According to the latest reports, Vijay and Ananya will commence shooting for Liger in Mumbai from next week. Puri Jagannadh has planned yet another major schedule and the entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up with this schedule, except for a minor patchwork.
Puri Jagannadh is co-producing Liger along with Charmee and Karan Johar. Ramya Krishna, Ronit Roy and Vishnu Reddy will be seen in crucial roles in this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry
- Poll : What did you think of ‘A1 Express’ Movie ?