Even before the release of their ongoing romantic family drama in Geetha Arts 2’s production, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna are all set to team up once again. Vijay and Rashmika will reportedly play the main leads in popular banner Mythri Movie Makers’ next production venture.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be an intense romantic action entertainer helmed by debutant Bharath Kamma. Vijay Deverakonda will be seen as a college student from Kakinada and he will speak in the East Godavari accent in the movie. The project will go on floors in summer. Justin Prabhakaran will score the music. An official announcement regarding the movie is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film should be in?
- Krishnam Raju hospitalized; Stable
- Nag’s Bangarraju to be delayed further?
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?