Even before the release of their ongoing romantic family drama in Geetha Arts 2’s production, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna are all set to team up once again. Vijay and Rashmika will reportedly play the main leads in popular banner Mythri Movie Makers’ next production venture.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be an intense romantic action entertainer helmed by debutant Bharath Kamma. Vijay Deverakonda will be seen as a college student from Kakinada and he will speak in the East Godavari accent in the movie. The project will go on floors in summer. Justin Prabhakaran will score the music. An official announcement regarding the movie is awaited.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party