Vijay Deverakonda has been training hard for his kickboxer role in Puri Jagannadh’s intense sports drama, Fighter. After a couple of weeks of gruelling Mixed Martial Arts sessions in Thailand, Vijay came back to the groove yesterday.
Vijay and Puri will kick-start Fighter’s shoot in a few days. Even though an official announcement from the makers is awaited, Bollywood media is busy speculating that young starlet Ananya Pandey has finally been roped in as the female lead after both Kiara Advani and Janhvi Kapoor refused to sign the film.
Fighter will be simultaneously made in Hindi, with Karan Johar presenting the Hindi version. Actress Charmme is co-producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan