Vijay Deverakonda has been training hard for his kickboxer role in Puri Jagannadh’s intense sports drama, Fighter. After a couple of weeks of gruelling Mixed Martial Arts sessions in Thailand, Vijay came back to the groove yesterday.
Vijay and Puri will kick-start Fighter’s shoot in a few days. Even though an official announcement from the makers is awaited, Bollywood media is busy speculating that young starlet Ananya Pandey has finally been roped in as the female lead after both Kiara Advani and Janhvi Kapoor refused to sign the film.
Fighter will be simultaneously made in Hindi, with Karan Johar presenting the Hindi version. Actress Charmme is co-producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a release date
- Allu Arjun appreciates Bheeshma
- Boney Kapoor gives a go ahead to iconic sequel against Sridevi’s will
- Bheeshma’s fab 1st weekend AP, TG share: All set to break even tomorrow
- Anushka’s presence gives ‘HIT’ an overnight buzz