NOTA is Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming political drama. The film is going to hit theaters on October 5 amid a huge pre-release buzz. Last night, a grand promotional event was held in Hyderabad. Speaking on the occasion, Vijay surprised his fans by announcing his production house ‘King Of The Hill’.
Vijay went on to reveal that he is becoming a partner for NOTA’s Telugu version and thanked the film’s producer Gnanavel Raja for the honor. The flamboyant young hero further wanted all his fans to cheer loudly when his production house’s logo appears on the big screen on the 5th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive setback for Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?