RGV has been one of the biggest supporter of Vijay Devarakonda’s recent film Arjun Reddy. Right from taking on the film’s critics head on to heaping praises on the actor for his outstanding performance, RGV has stood by the makers of Arjun Reddy for a while now.
Recently, when Vijay went to Mumbai he took some time off to meet RGV in person. Although it’s not yet clear what they spoke about, but going by the pictures floating on social media today, it is quite clear that the two bonded big time in Mumbai.
For the record, RGV called Vijay a combination of a young Al Pacino and Amitabh Bachchan, and said that he has never anyone as intense as Vijay in a long time. On the other hand, he is also said to have shared valuable advice with Vijay about what he should be doing next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood foundation kick-starts oxygen drive in India
- Vijay Deverakonda surprises Charmme on her birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?