Ever since Pellichoopulu went on to become a huge hit, there has been no looking back for Vijay Deverakonda. He gave two more blockbusters with Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam. Thanks to his envious track record, Vijay has his hands full with several exciting projects in Tollywood and Kollywood.
In a recent interview while promoting his October 5th release, NOTA, Vijay revealed that his diary is totally occupied until December, 2020. He said that he can take a much-needed break only after he completes all his pending assignments. He also said that he will reduce the workload afterwards.
Vijay is currently working on an intense romantic drama, titled Dear Comrade, being directed by a debutant.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s special message as AMB Cinemas reopens today
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan