Ever since Pellichoopulu went on to become a huge hit, there has been no looking back for Vijay Deverakonda. He gave two more blockbusters with Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam. Thanks to his envious track record, Vijay has his hands full with several exciting projects in Tollywood and Kollywood.
In a recent interview while promoting his October 5th release, NOTA, Vijay revealed that his diary is totally occupied until December, 2020. He said that he can take a much-needed break only after he completes all his pending assignments. He also said that he will reduce the workload afterwards.
Vijay is currently working on an intense romantic drama, titled Dear Comrade, being directed by a debutant.
- Akhil’s Mr Majnu seals its release date
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google