Ever since Pellichoopulu went on to become a huge hit, there has been no looking back for Vijay Deverakonda. He gave two more blockbusters with Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam. Thanks to his envious track record, Vijay has his hands full with several exciting projects in Tollywood and Kollywood.
In a recent interview while promoting his October 5th release, NOTA, Vijay revealed that his diary is totally occupied until December, 2020. He said that he can take a much-needed break only after he completes all his pending assignments. He also said that he will reduce the workload afterwards.
Vijay is currently working on an intense romantic drama, titled Dear Comrade, being directed by a debutant.
- ‘Shades of Saaho’ announcement poster trends nationally
- HGPK’s 4-day AP & TG Collections: Best in Ram’s career
- Arjun and daughter respond to Sruthi’s harassment allegations
- Prabhas fans await a big surprise
- Aravindha Sametha enters Tollywood’s all-time top 10 in US