Last year, Tollywood heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda stunned everyone when he grabbed the 72nd spot in the Forbes India’s Top 100 highest earning celebrities. Vijay’s total earnings from movies, brand endorsements and others were totalled to Rs 14 crores in 2018.
And the Arjun Reddy star has done it yet again. In the just announced list of Forbes India’s Forbes 30 Under 30, Vijay Deverakonda stood at the 29th spot. The 30 Under 30 list celebrates the audacity and enterprise of India’s youngest and budding talent. Vijay grabbed this honor in the Entertainment and Music category.
On the film front, Vijay is simultaneously shooting for Dear Comrade and another romantic entertainer under Kranthi Madhav’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club