Vijay Deverakonda and director Sandeep Reddy Vanga together delivered the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, a few years ago. They continue to remain the best of friends and it’s evident in Sandeep’s latest tweet on Vijay Deverakonda’s Middle Class Fund donation drive.
In an unexpected perspective, Sandeep likened Vijay’s initiative with a history chemistry reference. He said that Vijay has “a pair” made out of alloys which withstand against all sorts of calamities, corrosion and chemical reactions. “Great and gutsy,” Sandeep said, appreciating his debut film’s hero.
Alloys are a homogeneous mixture of two or more metallic elements like Iron, Steel, Bronze & Titanium to acheive a greater strength to withstand against all sorts of calamities, corrosion & chemical reactions.
And you have a pair made out of it 😀
Great & gutsy @TheDeverakonda 👍 https://t.co/FekEvwYcOu
— Sandeep Reddy Vanga (@imvangasandeep) April 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?