Vijay Deverakonda and director Sandeep Reddy Vanga together delivered the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, a few years ago. They continue to remain the best of friends and it’s evident in Sandeep’s latest tweet on Vijay Deverakonda’s Middle Class Fund donation drive.
In an unexpected perspective, Sandeep likened Vijay’s initiative with a history chemistry reference. He said that Vijay has “a pair” made out of alloys which withstand against all sorts of calamities, corrosion and chemical reactions. “Great and gutsy,” Sandeep said, appreciating his debut film’s hero.
Alloys are a homogeneous mixture of two or more metallic elements like Iron, Steel, Bronze & Titanium to acheive a greater strength to withstand against all sorts of calamities, corrosion & chemical reactions.
And you have a pair made out of it 😀
Great & gutsy @TheDeverakonda 👍 https://t.co/FekEvwYcOu
— Sandeep Reddy Vanga (@imvangasandeep) April 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections