It’s been over 10 months since hero Vijay Deverakonda gave a break to shootings due to the lockdown. Even though most movie units resumed shootings towards the end of 2020, Vijay and his Liger director Puri Jagannadh didn’t seem to be in a hurry to resume the film’s shooting.
But it looks like Vijay is finally getting ready to resume Liger. He took to Twitter and shared a video in which he was playing with his pet dog Storm Deverakonda. “Last few days chilling with you..Before I go hit sets!,” Vijay tweeted.
Liger’s first look poster was released a few days ago to a massive response. Vijay will be seen as a mixed martial artist in this pan-India film which is being jointly produced by Puri Jagannadh, Charmee and Karan Johar. Ananya Panday is the leading lady in the movie.
Last few days chilling with you..
Before I go hit sets! 🙂 pic.twitter.com/IqHvq39LWM
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) January 24, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Pragya’s role in NBK-Boyapati’s film revealed
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya