Vijay Deverakonda had made his Kollywood debut with a Tamil-Telugu bilingual political drama, NOTA, last year. Despite the lukewarm response for the movie, Vijay managed to impress critics and fans across Tamil Nadu.
And if the latest buzz is to be believed, Vijay Deverakonda is in talks for his second Tamil-Telugu bilingual project. Apparently, a debutant will be directing the film, which is rumored to be based on a bike. Incidentally, Vijay’s previous blockbuster, Taxiwaala, was based on a car.
Vijay is currently shooting for Dear Comrade. He will next be joining hands with MMIRR director Kranthi Madhav for a romantic drama. An official word on Vijay’s latest Tamil-Telugu bilingual is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes