Vijay Deverakonda had made his Kollywood debut with a Tamil-Telugu bilingual political drama, NOTA, last year. Despite the lukewarm response for the movie, Vijay managed to impress critics and fans across Tamil Nadu.
And if the latest buzz is to be believed, Vijay Deverakonda is in talks for his second Tamil-Telugu bilingual project. Apparently, a debutant will be directing the film, which is rumored to be based on a bike. Incidentally, Vijay’s previous blockbuster, Taxiwaala, was based on a car.
Vijay is currently shooting for Dear Comrade. He will next be joining hands with MMIRR director Kranthi Madhav for a romantic drama. An official word on Vijay’s latest Tamil-Telugu bilingual is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Vishwak Sen- I want to be the next Vijay Sethupati
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero