Vijay Deverakonda had made his Kollywood debut with a Tamil-Telugu bilingual political drama, titled NOTA, a couple of months ago. Although the film had bombed at the box-office, Vijay managed to impress critics and fans across Tamil Nadu
And if the latest buzz is to be believed, Vijay Deverakonda is already in talks for his second Tamil-Telugu bilingual project. Apparently, Dream Warrior Pictures, the banner that is currently bankrolling Suriya’s NGK, is keen on signing up Vijay for its next film, which will be directed by idempotent named Sri Karthik.
Furthermore, this as-yet-untitled film will also feature young Tollywood comedians Rahul Ramakrishna, Priyadarshi and noted Tamil comedian Yogi Balu. Stay tuned for an official announcement regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?
- Rakul Preet missing this aspect of filmmaking
- Thalapath65’s first look to be out on this date?