Following the grand success of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda’s popularity transcended beyond Tollywood. Several filmmakers from Tamil and Kannada movie industries are keen on collaborating with the young heart-throb.
Now, as per the latest reports, young Tamil director Anand Shankar of Vikram’s Inkokkadu fame has recently narrated a script to Vijay. The actor reportedly loved the story and expressed his desire to be part of the film. However, Vijay has a long list of movies to be wrapped up before taking this project on floors.
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims