Following the grand success of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda’s popularity transcended beyond Tollywood. Several filmmakers from Tamil and Kannada movie industries are keen on collaborating with the young heart-throb.
Now, as per the latest reports, young Tamil director Anand Shankar of Vikram’s Inkokkadu fame has recently narrated a script to Vijay. The actor reportedly loved the story and expressed his desire to be part of the film. However, Vijay has a long list of movies to be wrapped up before taking this project on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style