Following the grand success of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda’s popularity transcended beyond Tollywood. Several filmmakers from Tamil and Kannada movie industries are keen on collaborating with the young heart-throb.
Now, as per the latest reports, young Tamil director Anand Shankar of Vikram’s Inkokkadu fame has recently narrated a script to Vijay. The actor reportedly loved the story and expressed his desire to be part of the film. However, Vijay has a long list of movies to be wrapped up before taking this project on floors.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA