Vijay Deverakonda had created an everlasting impact with his intense performance in last year’s blockbuster, Arjun Reddy. The film is currently being remade in Hindi as Kabir Singh. Shahid Kapoor is reprising Vijay’s role in the Hindi version.
In a latest interview while promoting Taxiwaala, Vijay Deverakonda exuded confidence in Kabir Singh’s success. “I am very keen to watch Kabir Singh. I’m confident that Sandeep Vanga will repeat the success in Bollywood in a big way,” Vijay said, further adding that he is eagerly waiting for the film’s teaser.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s big plan to win Ceded love with his next?
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita