Tollywood heartthrob Vijay Deverakonda has been chosen as the Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man of 2020. What’s impressive is that Vijay has achieved this feat for the third consecutive time. Responding on this special record, Vijay said in his trademark flamboyant style, that he wants to set a record so high that it should be hard to beat.
The Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man of 2020 top 30 list has been dominated by Tollywood heroes and sporting champions. Vijay has been followed by Ram (2), NTR (3), Ram Charan (4), Naga Shaurya (5) and Naga Chaitanya (6).
On the work front, Vijay currently has Puri Jagannadh’s pan-India action drama, Liger, and a couple of low budget productions under his King of the Hill banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?
- Official: No change in Bheemla Nayak’s release date
- Allu Arjun to grace Varudu Kavalenu’s pre-release event