Young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda has been chosen for Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Man 2019 title. Vijay, who also bagged the title last year, pulled off a major feat by winning it back-to-back.
Vijay has beaten other popular stars like Ram Charan (2), Ram (3), Prabhas (4) and Salman Zaidi (5) to win the title this year. Interacting with Hyderabad Times on his latest achievement, Vijay said that his fans could connect with him because he is one of them – “a regular boy breaking through and becoming whoever he wants to be.”
On the work front, Vijay is currently working on his first pan-Indian movie, which is being directed and produced by Puri Jagannadh in association with Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Poison 2 – Hindi series on Zee 5
- Sreekram wraps up its major schedule post lockdown
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?