It’s generally the big league stars that make it to the Times Most Desirable list every year. The biggest if superstars with the clout be it in the form of box office supremacy or just family lineage makes it count probably.
And so, it’s quite nice to see Telugu cinema’s new favourite boy Vijay Deverakonda making it to the top of the list. The results were announced on Thursday after a polling was done last month.
An interesting new entry into the list is also RX 100 actor Karthikeya. Prabhas, Ram Charan, Mahesh Babu and NTR are the other actors in the top 10.
Pawan Kalyan is conspicuously missing from the list as he wasn’t nominated.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up