It’s generally the big league stars that make it to the Times Most Desirable list every year. The biggest if superstars with the clout be it in the form of box office supremacy or just family lineage makes it count probably.
And so, it’s quite nice to see Telugu cinema’s new favourite boy Vijay Deverakonda making it to the top of the list. The results were announced on Thursday after a polling was done last month.
An interesting new entry into the list is also RX 100 actor Karthikeya. Prabhas, Ram Charan, Mahesh Babu and NTR are the other actors in the top 10.
Pawan Kalyan is conspicuously missing from the list as he wasn’t nominated.
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next
- Music composer fixed for Manmadudu2