Hero Vijay Deverakonda turned producer bhi launching his production house King of the Hill and bankrolled his Pellichupulu director Tharun Bhasker’s debut film as a hero, Meeku Mathrame Cheptha. However, the film had ended up as a disappointing venture.
Vijay is currently producing his second film. Titled Pushpaka Vimaanam, the film features Vijay’s youngest brother Anand Deverakonda in the lead role. Vijay’s father Govardhan Deverakonda is overseeing the film’s production formalities. The film will be hitting screens in the second half of this year.
And now, Vijay is already busy with the third film under his banner. This as-yet-untitled film features an all new cast and it is being directed by debutant Prudhvi Sena Reddy. More details about the project will be out after the lockdown. Meanwhile, Vijay is also listening to scripts from a few aspiring filmmakers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace