Here is a big update on one of the most eagerly awaited movies. The makers of Vijay Deverakonda and Mrunal Thakur-starrer upcoming romantic drama, tentatively titled VD13, have decided to release the film in January 2024 during the Sankranthi festive season. The makers also announced that the film’s title and first look will be out very soon.
As per the latest updates, VD13 has wrapped up more than fifty percent of the shooting formalities so far. The Sankranthi season is already jam-packed with several star heroes’ movies hitting theaters. Mahesh Babu’s Guntur Kaaram, Nagarjuna’s Naa Saami Ranga, Ravi Teja’s Eagle, and Prashanth Varma’s HanuMan are the movies that will be locking horns with each other at the box office. It will be interesting to see if any of these movies will postpone to make way for VD13.
VD13 is being directed by Parasuram, the director who helmed Vijay’s blockbuster romantic drama, Geetha Govindam. The film is being produced by Dil Raju and it marks the 54th outing from the star producer’s banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Aha’s unique approach for Maa Oori Polimera 2
- Date locked for the teaser release of Hrithik Roshan’s Fighter
- Extra Ordinary Man: Date and venue locked for the pre-release event
- Nani – I never wanted to be a big star
- Is the announcement about Yash19 around the corner?
- AMB Cinemas hits a significant milestone