Tollywood’s young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda has had a fabulous 2018. Both Geetha Govindam and Taxiwaala have turned up to be huge blockbusters. On the other hand, Vijay made a huge impact in Kollywood with the Tamil-Telugu bilingual political drama, NOTA.
In a latest interview, Vijay opened up about both his business ventures, the Rowdy Wear clothing line and his production house, King of the Hill. Vijay predicted that Rowdy Wear will reach the 100 crore turnover mark within a couple of years. Also, he went on to reveal that his production house will produce a series of films with young talent and asked his fans to watch out for the announcement regarding his production ventures in 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonam Kapoor upset with Mr. India 2 makers
- Mega hero’s debut film goes over budget?
- Puri-Ram’s iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version storms YouTube
- Vamsi Paidipally out-Mahesh Babu to go with a newcomer?
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues