Tollywood’s young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda has had a fabulous 2018. Both Geetha Govindam and Taxiwaala have turned up to be huge blockbusters. On the other hand, Vijay made a huge impact in Kollywood with the Tamil-Telugu bilingual political drama, NOTA.
In a latest interview, Vijay opened up about both his business ventures, the Rowdy Wear clothing line and his production house, King of the Hill. Vijay predicted that Rowdy Wear will reach the 100 crore turnover mark within a couple of years. Also, he went on to reveal that his production house will produce a series of films with young talent and asked his fans to watch out for the announcement regarding his production ventures in 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?
- Whopping remuneration for Kiara Advani for NTR-Koratala Siva film?