Vijay Deverakonda has been aggressively promoting his first Tamil-Telugu bilingual, NOTA. This intense political drama is slated for release on October 5. In a recent promotional interview, Vijay opened up about the possibility of working with star hero Suriya.
“So far there is nothing official that is happening. I think people are having ideas of getting us together. But, it hasn’t come to us sitting and talking about it yet. A couple of people have reached out with this idea,” said Vijay.
Both Vijay and Suriya have mutual respect for each other’s work. In fact, Suriya had launched NOTA’s trailer and Vijay had unveiled the trailer for Suriya’s recent production venture, Chinna Babu, starring Karthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL
- Yesteryear heroine joins Varun Tej’s boxing drama
- Sushanth signs a new endorsement deal