Vijay Deverakonda has been aggressively promoting his first Tamil-Telugu bilingual, NOTA. This intense political drama is slated for release on October 5. In a recent promotional interview, Vijay opened up about the possibility of working with star hero Suriya.
“So far there is nothing official that is happening. I think people are having ideas of getting us together. But, it hasn’t come to us sitting and talking about it yet. A couple of people have reached out with this idea,” said Vijay.
Both Vijay and Suriya have mutual respect for each other’s work. In fact, Suriya had launched NOTA’s trailer and Vijay had unveiled the trailer for Suriya’s recent production venture, Chinna Babu, starring Karthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack