Hero Vijay Deverakonda is all set to resume his first pan-India film, Fighter. The film is being directed by Puri Jagannadh. Vijay has been working hard to develop and maintain a ripped body for his martial artist role.
“I play the role of a fighter and whether it is six or eight packs, I have to look like a fighter who can beat the shit out of someone,” said Vijay Deverakonda recently. Incidentally, Fighter is Vijay’s first out-and-out commercial entertainer.
“This is going to be my kind of commercial cinema and not the regular commercial entertainers we have seen and grown up watching. When I heard the script, I wanted to do something like this which falls in the commercial genre,” he added.
Vijay also had some nice things to say about his director Puri Jagannadh. “He is my favourite director and Pokiri is my most favourite film,” said the young hero.
Fighter also features Bollywood starlet Ananya Panday. The film’s Hindi version being presented by hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar. Charmme Kaur and Puri Jagannadh are jointly producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?
- Mahesh, NTR, Chay, Sam dazzle at Sukumar’s daughter’s function