It’s been a year since Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika starrer Dear Comrade released in cinema halls. Although the performances of the lead actors were well appreciated, the film didn’t quite set the cash registers ringing. Beyond the film’s result at the box office, the film is quite close to Vijay’s heart, and he even took it to other industries and sold the remake rights.
Talking about the film on its first anniversary, Vijay said he would do the film once again with the same team, without any hesitation, if he is offered the film again. Interestingly, he also remarked that he will talk about a lot of things which happened around the film’s release in future.
Meanwhile, the actor is going to restart shooting for Puri Jagannath’s next in near future, and he is also going to team up with Indraganti Mohanakrishna for another film.
Dear Comrade ❤️
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) July 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha