It’s been a year since Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika starrer Dear Comrade released in cinema halls. Although the performances of the lead actors were well appreciated, the film didn’t quite set the cash registers ringing. Beyond the film’s result at the box office, the film is quite close to Vijay’s heart, and he even took it to other industries and sold the remake rights.
Talking about the film on its first anniversary, Vijay said he would do the film once again with the same team, without any hesitation, if he is offered the film again. Interestingly, he also remarked that he will talk about a lot of things which happened around the film’s release in future.
Meanwhile, the actor is going to restart shooting for Puri Jagannath’s next in near future, and he is also going to team up with Indraganti Mohanakrishna for another film.
Dear Comrade ❤️
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) July 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine