It’s been a year since Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika starrer Dear Comrade released in cinema halls. Although the performances of the lead actors were well appreciated, the film didn’t quite set the cash registers ringing. Beyond the film’s result at the box office, the film is quite close to Vijay’s heart, and he even took it to other industries and sold the remake rights.
Talking about the film on its first anniversary, Vijay said he would do the film once again with the same team, without any hesitation, if he is offered the film again. Interestingly, he also remarked that he will talk about a lot of things which happened around the film’s release in future.
Meanwhile, the actor is going to restart shooting for Puri Jagannath’s next in near future, and he is also going to team up with Indraganti Mohanakrishna for another film.
Dear Comrade ❤️
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) July 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India