Geetha Govindam, much-awaited romantic entertainer starring Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna, is all set for a grand release on August 15, as an Independence Day treat. The film’s pre-release event was held in style in Vizag tonight.
Speaking at the event, Vijay said that he is confident that all the theaters screening Geetha Govindam will erupt into laugh riots. “I want you all to enjoy the film to the fullest,” said the young heart-throb.
Geetha Govindam is directed by Parshuram. Bunny Vas has produced the movie and senior producer Allu Aravind is presenting it. Gopi Sundar has composed a soulful soundtrack for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha turns down a Bollywood offer
- Craze building up for Venky Mama
- George Reddy girl signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rumor or real: Prabhas to team up with Shankar?
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut