Geetha Govindam, much-awaited romantic entertainer starring Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna, is all set for a grand release on August 15, as an Independence Day treat. The film’s pre-release event was held in style in Vizag tonight.
Speaking at the event, Vijay said that he is confident that all the theaters screening Geetha Govindam will erupt into laugh riots. “I want you all to enjoy the film to the fullest,” said the young heart-throb.
Geetha Govindam is directed by Parshuram. Bunny Vas has produced the movie and senior producer Allu Aravind is presenting it. Gopi Sundar has composed a soulful soundtrack for the film.
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years