It is a known fact that Vijay Deverakonda’s Pan India film under the direction of Puri Jagannadh is currently happening in Mumbai from the past few weeks.
As of now, the makers have completed 40 days of the shoot which includes two big action sequences. Important scenes on Vijay Deverakonda, Ramya Krishna, Aanya Pandey, Ronit Roy, and Ali were canned.
Puri connects and Dharma Productions are making the film on a grand scale without compromising on budget. In association with Puri Jagannadh touring Talkies and Puri connects, the film billed to an actioner is being produced jointly by Puri Jagannadh, Charmme Kaur, Karan Johar, and Apoorva Mehta.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon