Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut has been a hot topic for the last couple of months. Until recently, there were reports that the makers of 83, a biopic on legendary Indian cricketer Kapil Dev, have roped in Vijay for the role of former Team India’s star cricketer Krishnamachari Srikkanth in the movie.
But, as per the latest updates coming in from Bollywood media circles, Vijay is said to have politely refused the offer. Although he is keen on foraying into Bollywood, Vijay reportedly didn’t want to debut with a cameo. Instead, Vijay is looking for solo hero roles to step into Hindi Cinema.
83 has young star Ranveer Singh reprising Kapil Dev’s role. Kabir Khan directs 83 and NTR’s co-producer Vishnu Induri produces it in association with Bollywood production houses.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film