After Mahesh Babu, it’s now Vijay Deverakonda’s turn to enter the multiplex business. Like Mahesh, even Vijay has joined hands with Asian Cinemas for a joint venture. While the former’s multiplex is called AMB Cinemas, the latter’s joint venture is named AVD Cinemas (Asian Vijay Deverakonda).
AVD Cinemas is being built in Mahabubnagar, Vijay’s hometown. The construction work for has begun already and the entire formalities will be completed by summer. Both Vijay and Asian Cinemas’ Sunil Narang have plans to expand their multiplex business to Hyderabad and other parts of the twin Telugu states later.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?
- Box office status of Allari Naresh’s Bangaru Bolludu
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix