After Mahesh Babu, it’s now Vijay Deverakonda’s turn to enter the multiplex business. Like Mahesh, even Vijay has joined hands with Asian Cinemas for a joint venture. While the former’s multiplex is called AMB Cinemas, the latter’s joint venture is named AVD Cinemas (Asian Vijay Deverakonda).
AVD Cinemas is being built in Mahabubnagar, Vijay’s hometown. The construction work for has begun already and the entire formalities will be completed by summer. Both Vijay and Asian Cinemas’ Sunil Narang have plans to expand their multiplex business to Hyderabad and other parts of the twin Telugu states later.
Articles that might interest you:
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers