After Mahesh Babu, it’s now Vijay Deverakonda’s turn to enter the multiplex business. Like Mahesh, even Vijay has joined hands with Asian Cinemas for a joint venture. While the former’s multiplex is called AMB Cinemas, the latter’s joint venture is named AVD Cinemas (Asian Vijay Deverakonda).
AVD Cinemas is being built in Mahabubnagar, Vijay’s hometown. The construction work for has begun already and the entire formalities will be completed by summer. Both Vijay and Asian Cinemas’ Sunil Narang have plans to expand their multiplex business to Hyderabad and other parts of the twin Telugu states later.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?