Following the blockbuster success of Taxiwaala, Vijay Deverakonda has been busy shooting for an intense, youthful action drama, titled Dear Comrade. The film’s shoot has been taking place in Kakinada.
This evening, Vijay took to Instagram and posted a photograph to reveal his hand which suffered bruises on the sets of Dear Comrade. Always known for his chirpy attitude, Vijay asked his fans to celebrate their bruises, since nothing in life comes easy. Dear Comrade is slated to hit screens in May next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’