Earlier today, senior Congress leader V Hanumantha Rao demanded a ban on Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, Arjun Reddy. VHR alleged that KCR and KTR are encouraging Arjun Reddy only because Vijay Deverakonda is their relative.
In his response, Vijay Deverakonda posted a wacky message on his Facebook page. Vijay said that if appreciating Arjun Reddy makes KTR his relative, then SS Rajamouli would be his father and Rana, Nani, Sharwanand and Varun Tej are his brothers.
Not stopping here, Vijay went on to say that Samantha, Anu Emmanuel and Mehreen Pirzada are his sisters-in-law as he doesn’t know the feeling of having a sister. Vijay concluded saying that while they are striving to take cinema and mindsets forward, some are still stuck in “thoda kottadam” (thigh slapping).
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release
- Pawan fans express their anguish over the remake rumors