Following the huge success of Pellichoopulu, all eyes were on Vijay Deverakonda. The young hero followed it up with yet another blockbuster, Arjun Reddy, last year and is now one of the most sought after heroes in the younger generation.
In his latest interview with an English daily, Vijay opened up about handling stardom. “I guess you cannot prepare yourself enough for stardom, even though you strive for it all your life. Firstly, people look at you differently whether or not you change as a person, everyone’s attitude and perception towards you changes,” the Taxiwaala actor said.
Vijay went on to add that a star has to change a bit to deal with stardom and revealed that he too has changed from being a middle-class boy to the star he is at the moment.
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Femina Miss India South eager to make a mark in Tollywood