Tollywood star Vijay Deverakonda is all set to make his Bollywood debut with Puri Jagannadh’s pan-India film, Liger. Vijay landed in Mumbai a couple of days ago for the film’s new schedule. And here’s an exciting update for all the Rowdy fans.
The latest buzz in Bollywood circles reveals that Vijay will be dubbing in his own voice for his role in Liger’s Hindi version. Apparently, it was on the film’s Hindi producer Karan Johar’s insistence that Vijay has decided to lend his voice for his role instead of hiring a dubbing artist for the job. Of late, Vijay has been perfecting his Hindi to make the right first impression among his North Indian fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry
- Poll : What did you think of ‘A1 Express’ Movie ?