Yesterday, hero Vijay Deverakonda’s maiden Tamil film, also to be made in Telugu, had a grand launch in Hyderabad. The film is said to be a political thriller and Vijay will be seen as a politician in it.
The latest update is that Vijay Deverakonda is eager to learn Tamil for the movie and even dub in his own voice. Sharing his excitement about his first bilingual film, Vijay said that waiting to shoot for this project is like waiting for an exam. He liked the film’s script so much that even though he had no dates, he adjusted his schedules to cater enough dates to the movie.
Anand Shankar of Inkokkadu fame is directing the movie and Studio Green’s Gnanavel Raja is producing it. Mehreen Pirzada is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- A bio-secure bubble at Rana-Miheeka’s wedding
- Harish Shankar again chooses this powerful backdrop for Pawan’s film
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?