Yesterday, hero Vijay Deverakonda’s maiden Tamil film, also to be made in Telugu, had a grand launch in Hyderabad. The film is said to be a political thriller and Vijay will be seen as a politician in it.
The latest update is that Vijay Deverakonda is eager to learn Tamil for the movie and even dub in his own voice. Sharing his excitement about his first bilingual film, Vijay said that waiting to shoot for this project is like waiting for an exam. He liked the film’s script so much that even though he had no dates, he adjusted his schedules to cater enough dates to the movie.
Anand Shankar of Inkokkadu fame is directing the movie and Studio Green’s Gnanavel Raja is producing it. Mehreen Pirzada is the film’s leading lady.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!