Talented actress Aishwarya Rajesh is foraying into Tollywood with a sports drama, titled Kousalya Krishnamurthy. The film is an adaption of Aishwarya’s Tamil hit, Kanaa, and is slated to hit screens on August 23rd.
Now, the latest news is that happening hero Vijay Deverakonda will be gracing the pre-release event of this film. The event will be held at JRC Ball Room, Film Nagar, Hyderabad.
Incidentally, Aishwarya’s next Telugu film is with Vijay Deverakonda under Kranthi Madhav’s direction. KS Rama Rao, who bankrolled Kousalya Krishnamurthy, is producing Vijay-Aishwarya’s film too.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues
- Madan Karky reveals interesting details about RRR
- Pawan’s political breaks irks producers
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Whopping budget for Vishnu Manchu’s mythological magnum opus