Talented actress Aishwarya Rajesh is foraying into Tollywood with a sports drama, titled Kousalya Krishnamurthy. The film is an adaption of Aishwarya’s Tamil hit, Kanaa, and is slated to hit screens on August 23rd.
Now, the latest news is that happening hero Vijay Deverakonda will be gracing the pre-release event of this film. The event will be held at JRC Ball Room, Film Nagar, Hyderabad.
Incidentally, Aishwarya’s next Telugu film is with Vijay Deverakonda under Kranthi Madhav’s direction. KS Rama Rao, who bankrolled Kousalya Krishnamurthy, is producing Vijay-Aishwarya’s film too.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani pushes Corona scare aside- Joins shoot
- Young hero signs the noted Malayalam remake
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donates big for Hyderabad flood victims