Vijay Deverakonda attained overnight stardom with Arjun Reddy. His intense performance and attitude as a young doctor going through a heartbreak won numerous hearts. Now, after a couple of light-hearted entertainers like Taxiwaala and Geeta Govindam, Vijay is returning to Arjun Reddy mood.
Vijay Deverakonda’s new film, Dear Comrade, will be launched tomorrow morning. Dear Comrade is an intense romantic action drama and Vijay’s role in will be slightly reminiscent of Arjun Reddy. The actor will be seen as a student leader in this campus drama.
Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in Dear Comrade. Debutant Bharath Kamma is the director, while Mythri Movie Makers and Big Been Productions banners jointly produce the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular production house upset with Koratala Siva?
- Viva Harsha getting his due finally-To Shock in Color Photo
- Karnam Malleswari biopic: This star heroine is almost finalized?
- Prabhas launches Krishnudu’s maiden production’s first look
- Two star heroes under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Icon?
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?