Vijay Deverakonda attained overnight stardom with Arjun Reddy. His intense performance and attitude as a young doctor going through a heartbreak won numerous hearts. Now, after a couple of light-hearted entertainers like Taxiwaala and Geeta Govindam, Vijay is returning to Arjun Reddy mood.
Vijay Deverakonda’s new film, Dear Comrade, will be launched tomorrow morning. Dear Comrade is an intense romantic action drama and Vijay’s role in will be slightly reminiscent of Arjun Reddy. The actor will be seen as a student leader in this campus drama.
Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in Dear Comrade. Debutant Bharath Kamma is the director, while Mythri Movie Makers and Big Been Productions banners jointly produce the movie.
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu