Vijay Deverakonda has been quite busy shooting for a couple of movies for the last few months. And he was all over promoting Geetha Govindam. Now that the film has turned out to be a huge success, Vijay is planning to go on a much needed vacation.
Vijay will be switching off his mobile and enjoy a solo trip to Europe. He is planning to explore Europe for 10 days. Once he is back in India, Vijay will concentrate on two of his most eagerly awaited movies, NOTA and Dear Comrade. NOTA is slated for release in December.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters