After a brief cameo in Mahanati, Vijay Deverakonda’s next solo release will be Taxiwaala. The film is slated to hit the screens in June. He also has another film with GA2 and UV Creations nearing completion, while NOTA is halfway through already and Dear Comrade will go on floors soon.
As per the latest updates, Vijay is planning to kick-start his long delayed film which will be directed by acclaimed filmmaker Nandini Reddy. Apparently, Mahanati makers Swapna and Priyanka Dutt will bankroll this project. More details about the movie are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime
- Controversial Tamil actor’s film put on hold
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released
- Despite controversies, Nag to go ahead with Bigg Boss