After a brief cameo in Mahanati, Vijay Deverakonda’s next solo release will be Taxiwaala. The film is slated to hit the screens in June. He also has another film with GA2 and UV Creations nearing completion, while NOTA is halfway through already and Dear Comrade will go on floors soon.
As per the latest updates, Vijay is planning to kick-start his long delayed film which will be directed by acclaimed filmmaker Nandini Reddy. Apparently, Mahanati makers Swapna and Priyanka Dutt will bankroll this project. More details about the movie are awaited.
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release