Following the sensational success of his recently released romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda is currently busy shooting for two movies. Incidentally, both the movies are being produced by Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts 2 and UV Creations banners. While Parasuram is directing a romantic, family entertainer, Rahul Sankrityan’s film is said he be a supernatural comedy thriller.
According to the latest reports, Vijay will be seen in the role of a cab driver in his film with Rahul Sankrityan. Until now, Vijay has only played upper middle-class youngster, and this is the first time that he is essaying a commoner’s role. This movie stars newbie Priyanka Jawalkar as its female lead. The makers are planning to release the film in November.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion