Apparently, the makers are looking to cast a fresh face opposite Vijay and they are planning to approach Dangal beauty Fatima Sana Shaikh. The heroine’s character needs a sporty personality and Fatima’s endearing yet intense performance seems to have inspired the makers to plan to cast her. However, they are yet to pitch the story to Fatima.
Not many are aware that Fatima, who was seen as Kamal Haasan’s kid daughter in the 1997 comedy drama, Bhamane Satyabhamane, had madeher Tollywood debut with a lesser known film titled Nuvvu Nenu Okatavdam in 2014. Fatima has recently been cast by the Yash Raj Films banner for its ambitious period thriller, Thugs of Hindostan.
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2