It’s well-known that Vijay Deverakonda will soon be teaming up with Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju’s director Kranthi Madhav for an intense romantic drama. This will be the 46th production of senior producer KS Ramarao of Creative Commercials banner.
As per the latest update, Bengaluru actress Catherine Tresa has been roped in for a key role in the Vijay-Kranthi Madhav film. Catherine reportedly signed the film as she found her role to be as challenging as the characters she had played in Sarrainodu and Nene Raju Nene Mantri.
Incidentally, the makers had earlier roped in Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh and Brazilian model Izabelle as the film’s leading ladies. Whether Catherine is going to replace any of the above heroines or not will be revealed soon. This as-yet-untitled film will go on floors from February. Gopi Sundar will be composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s ex-wife is winning hearts through her charity
- Dil Raju, to keep Vakeel Saab on hold?
- Prestigious Tamil film set for an OTT release
- Mehreen confident to make a solid comeback
- Shruti Haasan’s shocking confession about her mental health
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie